Terms and conditions of use
Shipping & Handling
1. We ship all over the world. Just buy and enjoy our great service, we ship direct to your door.
2. Our handling time is 1-4 business days after your payment has been processed, a tracking number (if applicable) will be provided to you after that. Shipping fees depend on the weight of your items along with the destination. We charge very low shipping fees for our customers to save you even more money.
3. We offer Shipping Insurance to protect your package against any lost or damaged shipments. For any issues reported, we will help to resolve your problems immediately.
- Flat Rate Shipping takes about 7 to 25 business days to reach destination countries in the world. However, regional variations apply which are out of our control so we kindly ask our customers to be patient.
a) For USA, Canada, Australia customers, it takes about 7 to 14 business days.
b) For United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and most other Europe Countries, it may take 7 to 25 business days.
c). For customers in South America, it may take 15 to 30 business days.
d). For other countries, it may take 15 to 25 business days.
5. For Standard Rate Shipping, it usually takes 6 -10 business days to most destination countries in the world. The tracking number will usually be trackable on the respective courier website 1 to 2 days after we have shipped the goods. Occasionally, there may be a slight delay before the package(s) become trackable while they are logged by the respective shipping company. This is outside our control so we kindly ask our customers to be patient.
6. For Expedited Rate Shipping, we ship by DHL/UPS/IB depending on your location; shipping time is 3 - 7 business days.
What is item processing time ?
After your order has been received, every item will undergo strict quality control in order to ensure the product's quality. Please note that different items are subject to different processing times. Generally, the average processing time is 4 business days (approximately); however, this is dependent on the item's stock status. For small quantity orders, the processing time is 2-7 business days while large quantities can take approximately 3-7 business days to process.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We use this information in order to serve the needs of our customers. We need to know who you are in order to verify the credit card information you have sent us. We collect several pieces of personal information from you in order to complete this verification process. The non-personal information that we collect from you is used in order to offer you better service and to make your experience with our site more enjoyable.Any information that we may inadvertently collect from you, that does not serve one of these reasons stated above, is immediately purged from our system.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION PROTECTED?
We use the latest in encryption technology, including 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure that any sensitive information that is sent by you to us via the Internet is protected from unauthorized interception.We employ the latest in firewall protection to prevent unauthorized access into our information storage areas. We maintain a rigorous hiring process to screen out potential employees with criminal backgrounds. All employees that we do hire have to sign a confidentiality agreement that forbids them from disclosing any information to which the employee has access, to other individuals or entities.We also have back up servers and power supplies to guard against power outages and other natural occurrences that could pose a threat to the integrity of your personal information. Passwords are required in order for you to gain access to your account. Once an account has been terminated, measures are taken to remove those users from the system who no longer need access to our system.When an employee is terminated or is no longer with the company, we change the access codes that the employee used to access any customer accounts.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO MY INFORMATION?
Only those employees that are responsible for handling your account have access to your information. Additionally, employees in our technical department may have access to your information in order to conduct routine checks on the integrity of our system and in order to perform necessary maintenance work. In order to process your credit card we have to consult with an out side credit card processing company. These processing companies are regulated by the banking industry and must meet certain security requirements in order to be in business.The processing companies will have access to your credit card information, billing address, name, and possibly your telephone number. The processing company will communicate with the issuing bank of your credit card in order to get final approval to charge your credit card for the product or services we are providing for you. Should you choose to receive additional information regarding one of our services or products, we may pass your email address to one of our partners who offers similar products or services that you might be interested in.Additionally, judicial requests by a duly authorized court will require us to divulge certain information regarding your account should that situation arise. Finally, should our company ever be bought or sold, your account information would then become the property of the new owner/entity.
CAN I CORRECT OR REMOVE INFORMATION FROM YOUR SITE?
You always have the option to view your account to make sure the information we have collected from you is indeed correct. You also have the option of removing any information from your account that you wish to keep private.However, please note that removing certain information such as your email address, contact information, and the like may greatly hinder our ability to effectively provide the service or products you have requested. We recommend, that you contact us first to discuss which information you may remove without interrupting the quality of service we intend to provide for you.
CAN I OPT OUT OF HAVING CERTAIN INFORMATION COLLECTED?
You have the option of disabling your computers ability to accept or transmit cookies. This will prevent us from gathering certain non-personally identifiable information from you. You also have the option of removing yourself from any email distribution list that you may have signed up for.
12 Month Warranty On All Chinavasion Products
Posted by - NA - on 15 03 2006 06:29 AM
"Do you have a guarantee or warranty?"
Yes - Gadget Stuff Store only chooses to stock the very best quality products from professional China manufacturers. The quality is guaranteed.
All products that arrive in the Gadget Stuff Store warehouse are checked for perfect appearance and correct functionality by our QC engineers.
Our packing team checks again to make sure that the right accessories are included and that the electrical / socket adapters are correct for your country.
(Please note in the case of region-specific items such as PAL / NTSC TV/Video Color Regions, digital TV, GSM mobile phones etc you are responsible for ordering the correct units and we will send you exactly what you order.)
How does the warranty work?
Due to our stringent sourcing and QC processes, the fault rate on products shipped out by Gadget Stuff Store is very low. However, sometimes faults develop which couldn't be detected before, and we will allow you to return the product for testing and a free repair. The warranty exactly lasts for 365 days from the day you have received the product.
In the case of delivery methods or destinations which lack a confirmed delivery tracking date, we will take the assumption that the warranty period starts 30 days after we sent out your order.
Exceptions to Warranty
- We do not offer warranty or support for products not bought from Gadget Stuff Store.
- The user voids the warranty if s/he flashes the firmware of a device, opens the body in an attempt to fix, or otherwise uses the device in a way that is not considered normal usage.
- The warranty does not extend to free repair / replacement in cases to damage to products, accidental breakage, misuse, or wear and tear. Signs of physical damage may cause us to refuse to provide free repair.
- Accessories are not covered the same warranty that applies to the main product.
If an accessory is broken
Posted by - NA - on 18 11 2008 03:18 AM
"My Product's Cable / Earphones / Stylus Is Broken"
The accessories that come with your product are not covered by the same warranty that applies to the main product. This means that if the device arrives faulty, or develops a hardware fault that is not related to normal wear and tear, you can contact us to request a replacement.
Because accessories are typically small and cheap...
- It is usually faster and not very expensive to buy replacement cable / earphone / stylus from your local electronics shop, not wait for it to be sent from China.
- Search also on Gadget Stuff Store website, if we have the accessory available we will put it online.
- Depending on your account level we may only be able to send replacement accessories together with a new order you are placing, not in a separate delivery.
"You guys promised to send me some new accessories of my cell phone, but I still haven't received them. How long are they going to take?"
After you placed and paid an accessory order , normally, it takes around 20 days for us to ship out your order.
Although Gadget Stuff Store stocks all items in our warehouse we don’t stock accessories in advance. Once we get your order payment we will immediately purchase accessories for you from our partners and check them before sending out.
Gadget Stuff Store is the only wholesaler in China that offers to its customers the accessory service. We hope you can understand and thank you in advance for your patience regarding accessory orders.
If you want extra spare accessories to support your own customers' requirements, please order them directly from the website . If you cannot find the accessory you need please feel free to contact us.
- Projector Lamps have a special condition applied due to the fact that lifetime depends on hours of use.
Projector Lamp Bulbs Guarantee
Posted by - NA - on 13 01 2009 05:37 AM
Guarantee on Projector Lamp Bulbs
We can offer a 1 month guarantee on the bulbs shipped with Gadget Stuff Store Wholesale Projectors.
This shorter guarantee period is because the lifetime of the bulb depends on the user's usage and treatment of the device. Please check each product description for estimated lifetime usage hours.
- If your projector bulb fails during the guarantee period, we will send you a new one free (over USD17 value). You will need to cover only the cost of shipping (around USD7.00) and employ professionals to install the replacement bulb.
Click here to order spare projector bulbs.
- RC Toys are not covered for your breakage and internal rechargeable batteries are covered by the general battery warranty limitation.
RC Toys - Special Warranty Notes
Posted by - NA - on 08 04 2009 06:14 AM
All Gadget Stuff Store RC Toys are quality controlled. In the rare event of a product not working, please note our general warranty provisions and apply the following special provisions:
- RC Toys naturally come in for a lot of wear and tear from the moment you start using them. For this reason our 12 month warranty when applied to RC Toys is only intended to cover "dead on arrival" issues where the product for some reason does not work out of the box. Please check your products carefully on arrival.
- Product wear and tear, and breakage during use, is your responsibility and not covered by warranty. Please use these RC Toys responsibly and pay attention to safety. Gadget Stuff Store can't accept liability for any injury or damage caused by the product or your use of it.
- Gadget Stuff Store currently exclusively operates from our headquarters in Hong Kong and warehouse in Shenzhen,China. Since we are a wholesaler not a retailer, and we are shipping to you from China, we cannot practicably offer a level of after sales product support that you would get from a retail outlet. If the product breaks while you are using it, especially if this occurs some time after you received the item, Gadget Stuff Store reserves the right to judge that the reported fault is likely to be a breakage not a product fault. In any case, returning these low-priced, large-sized products to China will be almost as expensive as buying new stock. Resellers and dropship vendors are advised to provide after sales service directly to the end users.
- Batteries are covered by a more limited guarantee due to the technological impracticality of guaranteeing long-term battery life. Read the main terms and conditions provision about batteries here. This limitation applies to the batteries with RC Toys as well. In most cases the batteries are easily replaceable standard types such as AA or 9V. In the case of RC Helicopters, the vehicle has a special lightweight rechargeable battery built in. In such cases the battery warranty limitation also applies to this battery. Therefore if the vehicle's battery life gradually diminishes affecting the performance of the toy, we cannot accept returns after the battery warranty period. Please refer to our advice about prolonging battery life here.
Small Print All Customers Need To Read!
Posted by - NA - on 16 12 2006 06:38 AM
When you sign up for a Gadget Stuff Store account you are indicating that you agree to the terms and conditions we've published in our online Knowledgebase. You are responsible for reading these terms in detail, indexed here.
Here are some of the most important parts of our terms and policies that you should be aware of before you place orders:
- Gadget Stuff Store sends goods to you from China. As such, you (or the consignee) are IMPORTING. In many countries this means you will be liable for import duties and other taxes. It's YOUR responsibility to find out about this, and YOUR responsibility to pay the taxes/charges on receipt of the items. Dropshippers: you must inform your customers about this in advance. Find out more about taxes here and customs issues here.
- We can't deliver to PO boxes, APO addresses, or certain remote areas. We reserve the right to refuse, cancel, and refund any orders where we deem the address to be undeliverable.
- You need a valid phone number on your account. Dropshippers - you MUST provide your customer's phone number for the courier to use.
- Under the terms of the warranty, if a product arrives broken or develops a fault during the warranty period, you are responsible for the costs of returning it to China for repair / compensation.
- Gadget Stuff Store doesn't accept returns of products which are not faulty. If you order the wrong products by mistake, or order products that cannot work in your country (e.g. wrong GSM type for cell phones, DVB-T to unsupported countries, PAL/NTSC to wrong regions) we will not offer return/exchange after the goods are sent out.
- Flashing the firmware on products voids the warranty. Even if the product comes with firmware update features / software, please do not use it. The same goes for opening up the body of a product and breaking the warranty seal.
- Take note of the *sensor* megapixel rating on digital cameras, not the maximum interpolated rating printed on the product or in the manual by the Chinese manufacturer.
- We strongly recommend you order samples before proceeding with large wholesale orders. As such we may not offer you detailed quantity price breaks until you have successfully placed sample orders.
- You cannot collect affiliate commissions on your own orders.
- If you pay for an order and cancel it, or we are offering compensation for a failed delivery or warranty return, we reserve the right to offer "credit against future orders" instead of a cash refund.
Gadget Stuff Store Delivery Guarantee
Posted by - NA - on 24 10 2008 07:19 AM
"What if the product does not arrive?"
We guarantee your products will arrive safely in your destination country.
In the unlikely event your package is lost, we will re-send the goods or give you a full refund.
Delivery Failure Scenarios:
- The package is lost, broken, or stolen before it reaches you.
Gadget Stuff Store will re-send the goods or give a full refund. In practice such cases are very rare, perhaps 1 in 5000 shipments, when using courier services. Please note confirmation of such cases can take some time, so in such an event you may be advised to place a new order at your expense while the original shipment is investigated pending compensation.
- An Air Mail package has not arrived after a long time.
Gadget Stuff Store will give a full refund after the delivery deadline has expired. These cases are rare, and if this ever occurs, we will inform you of the delivery deadline for your package, which will be 30-60 days depending on the region. If you are dropshipping you will be advised to create a new order for your customer in the meantime.
- Multi-part delivery arrives missing some items or packets.
In this case, a customer had ordered more than one product and found that the order arrived without the appropriate number of ordered items.
Similar to what you would do with regards to a broken item case, the proper reporting procedure would be: (1) contact your courier immediately to issue a formal complaint, and (2) open a ticket with Gadget Stuff Store within 3 working days and provide the requisite photos. (Guidelines for photos: Take photos of all 6 sides of the brown cardboard shipping box (outer casing) the delivery arrived in. You will then need to provide photos of the received items in the way in which they arrived inside the shipping box. Please also indicate the dimensions of the package and the gross weight of the entire package (shipping box + main product (incl. accessories, if any) + any and all packing material). Please retain the package and all contents for later reference.
After this initial phase, please contact your courier's local office and open a claim. You will then need to contact Gadget Stuff Store to receive a formal ticket about your case. During this time, our delivery team will evaluate whether or not your missing product was the result of delivery or packing error. If it is determined that a packing error occurred, Gadget Stuff Store will credit you the value of the missing product plus a partial shipping credit. On the other hand, if it is determined the missing items were the cause of a courier mishandling, Gadget Stuff Store will follow your claim with the courier's China office. Once the missing case is confirmed by the courier, Gadget Stuff Store will credit you for the value of the missing product + partial shipping.
- Items in the packet arrive in a damaged condition.
A customer’s order arrived with product/s in damaged condition.
In such a scenario, you must, first, raise the issue immediately with the courier or delivery company. Then, open a ticket with Gadget Stuff Store and provide the requisite photos. (Guidelines for photos: First, take photos of all 6 sides of the box that contains the product (inner casing). Then, take photos of all 6 sides of the brown cardboard shipping box (outer casing). For the product itself, please provide enough photos that will accurately show, first, the whole product and then a close-up of the damaged area.) The photos will then be used for remodeling the broken process to find out the cause of the damage. And also the customer needs to keep the original packing case for courier's investigation purposes.
Provided you follow the correct reporting process, your case can be dealt with expeditiously if the incident report is received by Gadget Stuff Store within 3 working days from your receipt of the damaged article/s. Once Gadget Stuff Store receives the ticket with the details and photos clearly evidencing the damage, and confirms the products were indeed damaged during transit, a credit worth the product value of the damaged item will be made in your Gadget Stuff Store account or a replacement part or accessory, if applicable, will be sent to you at our discretion.
- A shipment is delayed, turned back, or seized by Customs.
If the Customs issue was your responsibility, you are liable. If the failed delivery was due to mis-handling by Gadget Stuff Store, you will receive compensation when the case is resolved. Such cases are unusual but it is important you are aware of your responsibilities in such a case.
Examples of situations where Gadget Stuff Store will compensate you
- If internationally recognised documents such as CE / FCC / Sisvel could not be supplied fast enough by Gadget Stuff Store, and Customs refused entry to the goods.
- If you made a valid request for customization of the shipping paperwork, and we agreed to follow your instructions but failed to do so.
- If we made any other serious error on the paperwork accompanying the goods.
- If the goods were delayed or impounded by China Exit Customs rather than your own country's Customs.
- If a Customs inquiry reveals a valid IPR issue with the products. Gadget Stuff Store never knowingly markets/sells counterfeit products or any products/packaging infringing intellectual property of any parties.
Examples of situations where you are not entitled to compensation
- If you refused to accept the goods.
- If the goods could not clear due to import restrictions that are specific to your own country, e.g. FDA approval of products (USA), country-specific certification, restricted categories of goods, quotas, so-called anti-dumping enforcement etc.
- If you refused to accept applicable taxes or other charges associated with the import procedure.
- If you refused to pay additional charges or fines resulting from Customs' re-assessment of the classification or value of the goods.
- If you were unable to accept the goods due to laws in your country such as a lack of an import licence.
- If Customs refused entry to your goods because you failed to provide paperwork or other information in a timely manner, OR provided incorrect paperwork or information.
- If Customs refused entry to your goods but they did not provide a reason, OR we were unable to confirm sufficient detail of the supposed reason.
- If Customs refused entry to your goods due to a supposed IPR issue, but in our opinion this is unsubstantiated.
- If Customs are still holding the goods after a period of at least 6 weeks and after our best efforts we have no further detail about the reason for the hold or any probable resolution to the case.
- If clearance failed due to lack of licences / documents / certificates which are specific to your country and Gadget Stuff Store deems it beyond the reasonable scope of our Shipping Team to provide these documents in the absence of any pre-shipment communication from you.
- If Customs refused entry to your goods or levied increased taxes, charges, or fines associated with the classification or declared value of the goods on the shipping paperwork. We always inform you in advance about the declaration of your goods, and in the cases of larger shipments you have to agree to the declaration value explicitly, so this is deemed to be totally your responsibility.
- If we previously warned you about a possible increased risk of delivery exceptions due to our experience of shipping to your country, for whatever reason, but you explicitly agreed to go ahead with the order.
- "Compensation" refers to full or partial refund/credit of the amount you paid for the goods and /or shipping (depending on the situation). Gadget Stuff Store will absolutely not offer any further compensation or accept any liability in any other regard.
- We reserve the sole right to evaluate the reason for a Customs exception. We will do this openly based on our communications with the Courier, your country's Customs, and any evidence you have provided us of your own communications with the Courier and Customs.
- If the goods are returned to China, but we deem that you were liable for the failed delivery not us, we may be able to compensate partially, based on any remaining credit after return delivery fees, China import taxes, and restocking fees.
- If the goods are impounded, held indefinitely, destroyed, or confiscated by Customs, and according to the policy above this is not Gadget Stuff Store responsibility (including where the actual reason for the exception was never clarified), you will not receive compensation of any kind.